Disk Drill is a powerful program of data recovery available for both Windows PC and Mac, with a simple and intuitive to use interface. Some of the features included in Disk Drill are advanced but equally simple to use thanks to the wizards and integrated into the program. The only disadvantage of Disk Drill is that its free version is very limited (it only allows you to recover up to 100 MB of data) and the “pro” version is not very cheap: it starts at a price of 89 dollars.
Below we want to report the best alternative to Disk Drill which is just as simple to use, it allows you to recover any type of file accidentally deleted from your computer and unlike DiskDrill it has the following two advantages:
- The premium and unrestricted version has a much more affordable cost
- With the free demo version you can check the recoverable data and know their recovery status (good or damaged) before purchasing the full version
The program in question is Data Recovery, available for both PC and Mac, and similarly to Disk Drill, ideal also for the less experienced of computers who want to recover photos, documents, video and audio files, email messages, etc ...
Data Recovery: Alternativa a Disk Drill per PC e Mac
Step 1. Download Data Recovery on your PC or Mac
Step 2. Select the type of file to search for and recover
Step 3. Select disk to recover from
Data Recovery allows you to recover deleted data from any computer partition, external hard drive, USB key, recycle bin, etc ...
Step 4. Start data scan and search
You can choose between standard and advanced (slower) scanning.
Step 5. Preview and data recovery
After the scan you will be able to see the data found in the disk memory, know their recovery status and proceed to save them.
Data Recovery features
- Files can be recovered from internal and external hard drives, memory cards, flash drives, smartphones, and more
- This Disk Drill alternative program can also scan FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS + and EXT2 / 3/4 formatted drives
- The files are organized into Images, Videos, Documents, Audio and Archives, etc ...
- Ability to easily filter results by name
- The data can also be filtered by size and / or date
- The different recovery options allow you to perform a deep scan or a quick scan on a partition
- Scanning can be paused and resumed at a later time
- Scan results can be saved and restored at a later time so you don't have to do it all over again
- Available for both those looking for an alternative to Disk Drill for Windows PC and Disk Drill for Mac OS X
Alternativa a Disk Drill per PC e Mac –